• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wikket has passed on

WillowsMom

I got a call from my parents two nights ago - they had to have our little shih-tzu put down this week. He was officially my dog, but I left him with my parents when I moved away (he was used to a nice yard, and I was going to an apartment, and also it would have broken my Dad's heart if I had taken him away - I live 3000km away from my parents now).

He had just turned 14 years old, and had been sick for quite a while- they had him on medication to control it, but it just became too much. He had a good life and was well loved. I didn't get to see him very often in the last few years, but he's still my first puppy. I'll miss him.

Remembering Wikket: Oct 1992 - Oct 2006.

Willowsmom,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. ;( It can be hard to leave a pet behind (I know from personal experience,) but I hope you know you did the right thing!!

Wikket had a very full and wonderful life. Treasure your memories and keep them close to your heart. :) Use Willow as a source of comfort during this difficult time.

*hugZ* :hug:

Run free at the bridge little Wikket! :) *ng*l

Sorry to hear of your sad loss, hope your mum and dad are ok, a sad time for them as well, I'm sure they will miss him.

Wikket, run free little fella *ng*l

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Sorry to hear of your loss :(

I'm in the same situation... I left my pomeranian at home when I moved out because my parents just dote on him, and he's quite happy there. He's nearly 17 and I'll be devastated when he passes on. You always remember your first dog in a special way. Lucky him to have had such a loving family :flwr:

Willows mom,

I am sad to hear of your loss. It's not easy, I know. Take care, you are in my thoughts.

Your friend,

Willow #2's Mom

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Wikket is happily running pain free at the Rainbow Bridge, knowing how much he was loved here on earth.

Suzie was my 1st dog, a little black poodle. Got her when I was 13. When I moved out to an apartment, I made the same decision...to leave her in the house she grew up in, with my dad-who absolutely adored her. When her time came when she was 16, he was so distraught, I drove home to take her on that final trip to the vet's.

Wikket will always hold a special place in your heart. Hugs to you and your family.

{{{{{{Krista}}}}}} so sorry about your little Wikket. Thinking of you and your family.

Run free at the Bridge little Wikket :flwr:

Back