• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The rest of the motley crew

moniechris

I figured that since we are sharing photos of all the kids, then I should do the same. I have a managarie of animals with three dogs and two cats...and a fiancee. tee hee ;)

Here is kitty #1. Her name is Ohana and is quite the princess. She refuses to drink out of the bowl (how uncivilized!!) and must have running water, preferably filtered from the sink. lol.
Animals023.jpg

Here is kitty #2. This is Bacon. yes, Bacon. We chose this name for him because when I got him from the Humane Society, he was an obvious favorite amongst the workers who gave him large portions of their sandwiches at lunch time. He was so fat he could feed a family of four.

baconbear001.jpg

Here is my Stewie Magooie. He is named after the baby on Family Guy because is is pure concetrated evil. But oh so much fun :)

blenhiemboys007.jpg

This picture is of my beloved Frodo, who passed away two years ago...so sad. But this is him taking a bath with Ohana imagining Bird soup for dinner (she had nothing to do with his death...or so she swears)

BadKitty.jpg

And of course, Wesley and Cody...and my fiancee's hairy foot icon_whistling

Animals018.jpg

Stewie Magooie is so cute! He sounds like our Lhasa Chaz MacBean "Beanie". What a pill (and that's puttin' it nicely) icon_whistling

Sheri

Your animal names are soooo funny. Stewie - that really makes me laugh - I love that show.

They are all so cute - congratulations on your furry family (including your fiancee)!

Back