• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Lily

cavimom

272424523_b6662519e8.jpg

My beautiful Lily!

Thanks!

Your puppy looks like its hairis just as short as Lily's! I can't wait for hers to start growing in. I was worried that she wasn't a purebred when she wasn't getting fuller and longer. Glad to see others like her. :D

She had a terrible period of shedding a couple of weeks ago and I asked the vet about it. She said she is just loosing some baby fur and is now going to grow adult "hair" - she looks a little pink in florescent light b/c you can see her skin a tiny bit from all that shedding but - yeah for long hair growth. Although the fluffy fur sure was soft.

:D Lily is adorable. A lovely name for a lovely girl! :D

I went digging for old pics, and here's one of Pixie at 15 weeks...you can see how short her fur is...
Pixie15weeks.jpg

Back