• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Funny Puppy Picture

Kdemars

I posted this in another thread but I was worried not everyone would see it there. I hope this puts a smile on everyone's face - have a great weekend!!!

untitled.jpg

Okay now I have piddled myself, looks like a British Soldier without the apparell.

Plus now I am getting up off the floor, that is so funny.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D Corgi's are my second love!!! We have 4 in our family (Fergi, Bailey, Romeo & Jackson)!

What a great start to my weekend! 8) Cute pic!

:rotfl:

That's TOOO funny.. I LOVE the picture.

He's so funny and cute looking.. I wanna cuddle!

Thanks for making my friday! (y)

:lol: haha thats so funny!!! poor little corgi doesnt know he's being laughed at! but that is just way too cute! i just want to cuddle him! it defintely put a smile on my face..thanks for that

Oh how funny!!!! Guess he will get all embarrassed when they show that one to his friends :lol:
Julie and the girls

LOL! I love it, isn't that cute, and the way he has his front legs down like that!!!! Awwwww......

Was gone all weekend, just saw this. OMG that is priceless!! :rotfl:
How did that even happen? I have never seen a dog sleep in such a position, he's like a little robot or something. :lol: Way too cute!

Back