• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Friday agility report

debjen

Had an excellent jumpers run today .. didn't Q but he ran much better than he did last weekend.. in fact he was moving so fast I had to do a rear cross and we rarely do rear crosses because I'm usually ahead of him..LOL... have open standard and excellent jumpers tomorrow and sunday.. Luckily it's our local trial so I Riley and I get to sleep in our own beddy tonight...it is slightly lonely because I sent Robbie to his breeders for the weekend (my club is putting on the trial so I'm working alot too) so he is having fun playing with all his relatives...I'm not sure Riley has noticed the "little monster" is gone..LOL..or if he is just busy enjoying the peace and quite and alone mommy time.

I am sure Riley is livin it up since he's getting all the attention this weekend!! hehe :)

Good luck!! Have fun at your comp. :)

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Back