• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i made this for lani

Mycavyangels

lucky.jpg

if u want one just pm me some pictures or email them to
[email protected] :)

Thanks Suzanne!!

:w*w:

Lucky looks GREAT!!! You did an awesome job capturing his personality!!

I LOVE it!!! cl*p
Great job!!! :rah:

:thnku:

Keep up the great work - you obviously love art and have a great knack for it!!! :)

I like the clovers too. The day I got Lucky the very first time I sat him down on the grass it was in a field of 4 leaf clovers. I picked about 45 of them (both 4 & 5 leaf clovers!) so I think the clovers are an especially great touch. :)

Lani, that is such a strange coincidence! The day we picked up Izzy, we were talking to the breeder and letting Iz and Spencer get to know each other in her yard. She looked down and there was a 4-leaf clover! She picked it and gave it to me and told me it was a good sign. I pressed it in a book and I still have it! I just thought that was neat that it happened to you with Lucky! 8)

Suzanne, that drawing is too cute! :D

Back