Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sergio and Honey are getting a bath....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sergio and Honey are getting a bath....

....because they're going to their NEW HOME

We (Kris) found a new home for BOTH of them together. Just the nicest person in the world and lives just 5 miles west of us. I'm just so happy we found someone who could take them together. That should make the adjustment so much easier for them. I have to say, I'm really going to miss them both, especially Sergio. He is the one that was so much more shy and so he spent a lot more time on my lap. Kris is bringing them out to their new house in about half an hour, so I have just a little more time left to hug them.

Oh, and the icing on the cake:
    The person taking them wants to get involved in CKCSC Rescue! She doesn't have a lot of room for any long term fostering, but she wants to be involved in any other part of rescue that she can. Just doesn't get much better than this!!!

Sergio getting his bath:

Honey getting her bath:
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awwwwww

That just tugs at my heartstrings!!! I hope Sergio and Honey are both sooo happy at their new home!! They deserve it and thanks to you and Kris for making it possible!!!

Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's just fantastic news Bruce...big hugs to you and Kris for taking in these babies and finding them such a wonderful home.

It's fabulous that they are going together, and even better news that their new Mum wants to help out too...
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

That's wonderful news Bruce. So glad they are going together. I placed two that were so bonded they had to be placed together several months back. And I get to see them fairly regularly. A gal from our club adopted them. And they are so happy being together.

I adore that picture of Kris bathing Sergio. The tenderness in her face brings tears to my eyes.

Way to go Kris and Bruce, you're my heroes!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so glad they have a forever home together!

I just cannot figure out what it is about the photo of Sergio and Kris - but it brings tears to my eyes.

Maybe it's that he looks so vulnerable and Kris is so compassionate. Maybe because my Geordie is shy, too, and I've seen the same expression on his face. The shy ones just tug at my heart strings!

I hope you and Kris will stay in touch with the new owner, and let us know how these two precious babies are doing.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Moon
    I just cannot figure out what it is about the photo of Sergio and Kris - but it brings tears to my eyes.

Maybe it's that he looks so vulnerable and Kris is so compassionate.
    I felt the same thing Cathy...and I think that's it...he looks so sweet and Kris so compassionate! Such a sweet picture. I'm thinking she's preparing him for his new home and I know she's going to miss him but is doing what's best for him.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

aww thats EXCELLENT news Bruce..very lucky to find someone to take them both in! im sure theyll have a very happy life with the new owner (she sounds so nice!)..and its great that she wants to do CKCS rescue as well!! an extra bonus! btw the pictures are so cute!
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

I just realized I put this in the wrong forum What an idiot. Kris and I had just been talking about upcoming shows so it must have been on my brain. Sure hope Honey and Sergio's new mom is smarter than me
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bruce, if you'd like, I'll move it - do you want it moved to the Cavalier Rescue forum?
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

That makes more sense, if you don't mind. Thanks!
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers