• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beau & Elvis play gang fetch

JeanKC

Here's about 90 seconds of Elvis and Beauregard playing 'gang fetch'. Beau is still bigger and pretty well drags Elvis when he wants to. :lol:

You can tell they don't mind very well, since Jean has to go get the toy from them to throw it again. icon_whistling It's kinda funny to me at the end when Beau decides the game is over and won't give it up. :lol:

Jean requests you ignore the audio, and so do I since I can't figure out how to mute it on the file.

http://www.kcwoodworks.net/boelvis3.wmv

Are you kidding?! I loved the audio. That's what made it so cute!! I love how they both come running back with it. So cute!

hi

good video i love to watch them run and play and then see the other dogs come over they are so big next to the cavaliers they have plenty of room to play in thats good plenty of exercise :D

Back