Thread: Puppia Products

Post Thanks / Like

Default Puppia Products

I'm thinking about getting Toby a Puppia rain coat from Posh Paws as it seems winter is well on its way. He is in a large Puppia harness as he is slightly tubby. Has anyone brought any of the clothing and are the sizes the same as the Puppia harnesses?? I was thinking of ordering an X large to be on the safe side?
    Mum to AJ (Blenhiem born 6th August 2010) - my world
    My beautiful, brave boy Toby (Blenhiem) now waiting for me at the Bridge, love you forever chicken!
    Auntie to:Taffy(B) &Archie(B&T) - Doggy kisses 'cos you know there the best kind!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You may want to measure the length of his back and use that measurement to determine the size. Usually I look for coats that are approximately 17 inches in length.
    You can't always go by S, M, L, XL because they seem to mean different things to different manufacturers
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

You know, I was thinking about getting Kosmo a puppia something - sweater, coat, raincoat..My problem is that I don't think they have a harness accessability to them - meaning you'll have to cut your own hole for the harness to fit through, or just put the harness over the coat. Becaues of this, I haven't bought anything puppia other than the harness. Can anybody confirm this? It might be something you might want to think about for your little toby.

Take care!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

It's true. I have one of the little 'I love Puppia' sweaters for Chloe- and, as you say, there's no hole for the harness, which I think is absolutely ridiculous. You'd think it would have occurred to them that people might actually want to use them in conjunction!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years