• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia Products

blue_star

I'm thinking about getting Toby a Puppia rain coat from Posh Paws as it seems winter is well on its way. He is in a large Puppia harness as he is slightly tubby. Has anyone brought any of the clothing and are the sizes the same as the Puppia harnesses?? I was thinking of ordering an X large to be on the safe side?

You may want to measure the length of his back and use that measurement to determine the size. Usually I look for coats that are approximately 17 inches in length.
You can't always go by S, M, L, XL because they seem to mean different things to different manufacturers :roll:

You know, I was thinking about getting Kosmo a puppia something - sweater, coat, raincoat..My problem is that I don't think they have a harness accessability to them - meaning you'll have to cut your own hole for the harness to fit through, or just put the harness over the coat. Becaues of this, I haven't bought anything puppia other than the harness. Can anybody confirm this? It might be something you might want to think about for your little toby. :)

Take care! :flwr:

It's true. I have one of the little 'I love Puppia' sweaters for Chloe- and, as you say, there's no hole for the harness, which I think is absolutely ridiculous. You'd think it would have occurred to them that people might actually want to use them in conjunction!

Back