• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Clever Cavaliers...

Nicki

The "Clever Cavaliers" are perfoming twice at The Kennel Club Discover Dogs being held at Earls Court 2, London. on 11th November. They will be performing in the Good Citizens Ring both in the morning and again in the afternoon.

Do go and support them and see what clever things these "great" little dogs can do.

For more info about the group see www.deesdogs.co.uk/CCavs.htm

What a shame they aren't at the NEC. London is too far for me. As they were at Crufts, this year, i'll have to hope they are there in 2008 when I next go. (Last day of show-toy day 2007 is far too crowded)

What gorgeous babies they all are :lotsaluv:

I wish they were coming to the NEC too. I detest London it's far too busy for me :?

I'd love to see them too! I bet the show is just adorable. Please let us know if they might be on tv in the US one day.

What great pics! I'd love to see them and it's even a day I will be in London! But that's the day of the neurologists' meeting on SM and cavaliers sponsored by the UK CKCS breed club, so I'll be there (and maybe see some of our UK folks! :) )

aww they're such gorgeous looking dogs.!! too bad im all the way over here...id have loved to come watch

Back