• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Davy {Donna} Siane's Mum made this for me...

Nicki

Isn't it just lovely - I was so thrilled I had to share it with you.

Ruperadjt161128ab.jpg

Thank you so much Donna :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Just Lovely. :lotsaluv: so beautiful...

When I lost my Honey-Bee, Donna also did a beautiful picture of her in the same way, it captured her every hair and breath....it has always remained to be one of my very best pictures of her....it has a special place in my home...for always.

Thank you again Donna, what you did was so lovely. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I always loved that image on Davy's avatar too. What is the medium? They are just beautiful! If you take orders Donna you should list them in the shopping section! :)

That is beautiful.....I had to look twice, I wasn't sure if it was a photo or a painting.....its just goregous!

oh that is such a lovely picture! Rupert looks gorgeous...i am slightly confused though..which Donna are we talking about?? i first assumed "Maxxes Mummy"..but now im just confused :? call me stupid!

Nisha said:
oh that is such a lovely picture! Rupert looks gorgeous...i am slightly confused though..which Donna are we talking about?? i first assumed "Maxxes Mummy"..but now im just confused :? call me stupid!

It is a little confusing! ;) Donna is username Davy and her dog is Siane, the beautiful tri

Oh my this is beautiful! :shock: But I'm not sure either, painting or picture, how is this done?

shy.gif

To answer some of your questions, it's a photo that Nicki had put up on the site. I’ve not had any training I just like to mess about with Photoshop. I did the avatar the same way.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work on every photo. :(

Now if only I could paint like that instead of using photoshop I’d be a very happy lady.
girl.gif

Well Davy,

I think it was beautiful!! And if you have extra time we would all like one!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would feel funny about selling someone something, which is basically the same photo they gave me and it’s a hobby that I enjoy doing for fun mainly. Apart from my own dogs any photo I have worked on stays on my hard drive.

But rest assured if a photo takes my eye on the site like Nicki’s and Alison did, you will get it and no cost involved. :flwr:

Back