• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello ( north east UK)

AT

Hello
i've just joined but have been visiting for a while.

I have one cav, a papillon & 3 charlies .
3 of my dogs are rescues including the cav who we have only had for a few months . she is very swet & loves blankets , the fluffier the better.

I have a business making dog sculptures & portraits & volunteer at a childrens farm once a week ( cleaning out rabbits , makes a change from dogs, dogs, dogs ,lol )

icon_welcome Sounds like you have a lovely little pack of dogs at your house! :jump:
We love photos and names! :snap:

Our Rescue cavalier is mostly called Dog because we wern't keeping her, The theory being if we didnt name her we wouldnt get attached :roll:

Then we have George my old tri charlie who is 11. Becky another tri who is 9. Jenny my papillon who is 4
& Auburn my ruby charlie who is 19 months. He was born in france so I had to wait until he was 11 months to bring him home :(

I'll have to upload some pics to a site for you but here is one of my papillon Jenny & Auburn
STA71373.jpg

hey there! and welcome...omg your baby is absolutely adorable!!!!! and her coat is beautiful! :flwr:

hello and icon_welcome

Nice to see someone with cavaliers on here that are a bit older.. we love oldies!! :D

Lovely pictures you have there ;)

Hello, lovely to see you here, and the photos. What is the story with the cavvie girl? She is very pretty! She looks like Jassy a bit too or do I think that way about all Blenheims?

Oh she is just gorgeous Angela...lovely to see you here :flwr: :flwr:

Hope that Penny is keeping well...and that eveyone else is ok too...I think Auburn is just stunning and his coat is amazing...

Nisha said:
hey there! and welcome...omg your baby is absolutely adorable!!!!! and her coat is beautiful! :flwr:

she had a huge bald pach on her rump when she arrived & had to have her ears trimmed, but its growing back nicely now

Nicki said:
Oh she is just gorgeous Angela...lovely to see you here :flwr: :flwr:

Hope that Penny is keeping well...and that eveyone else is ok too...I think Auburn is just stunning and his coat is amazing...

She's ok at the moment still rubbing her bum on the furniture but she seems to be calming down now. No screaming recently thankfully.

Auburn says thankyou 8) He goes through agony to keep his coat stunning ;) ( well he thinks its agony, boys are such wimps , put a brush anywhere near his personals & he screams the house down ,& dont even think about trying a hairdrier , lol )

STA72173.jpg

Back