• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

spectacular photos

vikki

every single one of these pictures are charming, beautiful and amazing. all of your babies are exceptional. give them kisses for me please. aloha

awww thankyou Vikki!! will definitely pass on the words to my dogs :D ;)...i havent seen a pic of your cav..post some pics!

nisha, I am a wanna be. here on a small island took me awhile to even find a breeder, now I am waiting, & waiting. think when I have one and can figure how to post a pci. you guys will be in for an entire photo album :p

milo and monty are looking just gorgeous all grown up
thanks!!

nisha, I am a wanna be. here on a small island took me awhile to even find a breeder, now I am waiting, & waiting. think when I have one and can figure how to post a pci. you guys will be in for an entire photo album
...ohh..sorry my mistake! looking forward to that album full of pics ;) :)

oh and by the way Selina..Your boy is ansolutely gorgeous!! his markings are just so cute!

Back