Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What people food do you feed your pooch

Post Thanks / Like

Raw eggs are okay? And ice cream? I suppose it's worth a try... just hope that it's truly safe on cavaliers. Oh yeah, what about milk straight from the carton? Has anyone given their dog that on a daily basis?
    Berna(dette)'s mom.

Post Thanks / Like

Raw eggs are okay? And ice cream? I suppose it's worth a try... just hope that it's truly safe on cavaliers. Oh yeah, what about milk straight from the carton? Has anyone given their dog that on a daily basis?
    actually i think raw eggs are healthy for dogs if given like once a week!! and apparently the shell is not bad for them either!! i about once wevery two weeks give my two a raw eg with the shell crushed..they love it!!

im not sure about the other two but i think that you are meant to dilute the milk with water before giving them it,,i dont think lots of straight milk is good...but im no expert but im pretty sure thats what ive heard!
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

Canned Pure Pumpkin. I give the adult dogs a heaping tablespoon with their nightly dry dog food. They love it and it is high in fiber and low in calories.

I use raw Baby Carrots for treats.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Milk isn't a very good idea!!!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Ours LOVE frozen green beans right out of the freezer! And of course the ultimate calorie-free treat, ice cubes. It's always amazed me how much they like ice cubes.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, so no milk. Frozen green beans, canned pumpkin, raw eggs and, obviously, ice are all perfectly fine? I sure hope so, as I plan on trying those out today. Thanks guys!
    Berna(dette)'s mom.

Post Thanks / Like

He will do anything for cheese, sometimes I think he is a big mouse. In his last household he was fond of take away food and his favourite was kebabs. He also mugged the kids for digestive biscuits, and anything else they were walking around with. We receive his full attention when Rach has made homemade biscuits, when he attempts to hypnotise us.
    We have given him carrots and stuff. He is very interested in playing with them but doesn't actually eat them.