• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tobys pics

blue_star

Just a few more pics of Toby and Taffy
You move first! No You move!
100_1016.jpg

I'm shattered after that walk
100_1017.jpg

Can't a dog get a bit of kip round here?
100_1018.jpg

And for my next trick i will make that ice cream disappear!
100_1009.jpg

First I just have to tell you I love the names of your furry babies, my neighbors little dog is called Taffy and yours just go together so well.

That first picture of them is adorable and your captions are perfect.

How old are they now, much difference in age ??????
The are so sweet.

Hi
Tobes is 8, i think Taffy is 4 or 5 and Archie is about 1 and 4 months old.

Taffy was names so because he came from Wales.

Its lovely on a Saturday to have two dogs running around the place.

Thanks for you comments :flwr:

Oops so sorry Archie, I never realized you had 3.
We just gotta see Archie too you know.

I have some photos of Archie somewhere, he is on his holidays at the moment.
Unfortunatly i don't own any of them but Toby stops over quite often and i look after him as he comes to my work, Taffy comes to see us on a Saturday and Archie is also at work everyday.

I had them altogether last week but failed to get a photo they just would not stay still!

I'd love a cavvie of my own. icon_whistling

I keep asking to have Toby but at the moment its a non-starter. Also my nan (who I live with) says she doesn't want any more pets! Her argument is I like my holidays (which I do) :roll: , even though I would have someone for the dog to go to. (Wink wink @ Donna)

I must admitt at the moment I would't have one unless it was Toby as he would feel very pushed out and I would hate for him to be unhappy. :(

Don't you worry Amy, we'll keep working on your Nan and keep telling her as I did yesterday that if Tobes lives with you, he's always welcome for his holidays with me :flwr:

I'm thinking of starting a Cavalier Holiday Hotel :lol:

Back