Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks For Being Here

Post Thanks / Like

Claire, I am SO SO Sorry for you sweetheart. My heart is absolutly breaking for you and the tears are flowing. I just now found your other posts about Rudee and I am so very sorry for your loss.

What a beautiful baby you were blessed with and what a wonderful mommy you must have been!!! Time will heal your heart.

Riley, Fletcher, Gibson, Sasha and I send you great big hugs. We are thinking of you during this difficult time!
    Heather, Fletcher (Ruby Male) & Riley (stinky sock lover) (Blenheim Female)
    http://www.heatherhink.com/pets.asp

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Claire

I think we all feel the loss of Rudee, but I am sure your pain is unbearable. Please take one day at a time and give yourself time, we will always remember Rudee.

Take time to heal yourself and take care of yourself.

Thinking of you
    Sending Love and Hugs for you

Linda & The Boys

Post Thanks / Like

Claire, we feel your pain and wish that we could take it away but alas it is what happens with the great love that you had for your beautiful baby Rudee.
    Loving is so hard but you will love her forever as we all do. She was such a dear soul.
    Look after yourself and sending love and hugs from
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Claire, i just read the full thread, I'm so sorry for your loss of dear Rudee. She seemed such a gentle, sweet soul.
    I will give my Riley an extra kiss in honor of Rudee. You have been an inspiration for us. Take the time you need to heal and remember the good times with your girl.
    Laura (Momma to Riley, 3 yr. old male)

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry only just read this and in tears as I wright this take care of your self----Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.