• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks For Being Here

Claire L

Just a brief note to say thank you to everyone for your support and kind words. This is truly a terrible time for us .
It's so comforting to know that so many people are with us in thought and spirit at this heartbreaking time - Thankyou :flwr:
Just can't post a proper tribute to Rudeepoohs yet -will do it at a later stage. Thanks guys. Give all your cavs (even the naughty ones) a kiss right on the top of their little heads and tell them just how special they are and how much you love them...........................

Claire,

So glad to see you back on here..

I am sending you positive thoughts each and every single day, I hope you know that.

I will give Kosmo a kiss and hug and tell him it's from his great friends across the ocean. :)

*hugZ* to you and I hope you're feeling a little bit better.

Oh Claire...I just now saw this. I am so incredibly sorry for you loss. Rudee was such a sweet girl and received so much love from you in her life. She is now free and not suffering anymore if that is any consolation. Please know that we are all feeling for you and sending warm healing thoughts your way.

Claire,
It's good to hear from you. Take your time with Rudee's tribute, and be very kind to yourself. We will be here when you are ready. My heart goes out to you. :hug:

{{{{{{{{Claire}}}}}}}}

I'm so glad you posted, I have been so worried about you. Just take your time to grieve. I'm sure that Rudee is watching over her Mamma and sending you lots of lovey kisses from Doggie Heaven.

You know where we are if you need us. Thinking of you :hug:

Kisses from my boys for you xxxxxx and hugs from me xxxxxx

Oh Claire - have only just been able to get on line after coming back from holiday and didn't want to see this one...:( our thoughts and love are with you and your family at this sad time..... Rudee is in doggy heaven looking over you.... :hug: Remember the happy funny times...

Claire, I am SO SO Sorry for you sweetheart. My heart is absolutly breaking for you and the tears are flowing. :( I just now found your other posts about Rudee and I am so very sorry for your loss.

What a beautiful baby you were blessed with and what a wonderful mommy you must have been!!! Time will heal your heart.

Riley, Fletcher, Gibson, Sasha and I send you great big hugs. We are thinking of you during this difficult time! :hug:

Claire

I think we all feel the loss of Rudee, but I am sure your pain is unbearable. Please take one day at a time and give yourself time, we will always remember Rudee.

Take time to heal yourself and take care of yourself.

Thinking of you
Sending Love and Hugs for you

Linda & The Boys

Claire, we feel your pain and wish that we could take it away but alas it is what happens with the great love that you had for your beautiful baby Rudee.
Loving is so hard but you will love her forever as we all do. She was such a dear soul.
Look after yourself and sending love and hugs from
Julie and the girls

Oh Claire, i just read the full thread, I'm so sorry for your loss of dear Rudee. She seemed such a gentle, sweet soul. :( *ng*l
I will give my Riley an extra kiss in honor of Rudee. You have been an inspiration for us. Take the time you need to heal and remember the good times with your girl. :flwr:

Back