• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Magical Ruby Boy - Updated with PIC

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ashley, hang on to that photo - you can use it in a future themes contest, I'm sure!! :lol:

I'm not surprised that he got over that 'obstacle', as it's very easy to use as a ladder, without having to jump. Izzy used to climb out of a palypen i made for him from garden trellis panels.

Some one I know from another board took on a ruby rescue with very bad heart, but found that despite this she could jump over a solid half door, over a metre high and this from a standing start.

:rotfl: That is so funny!!! I love that picture!
He is such a beautiful, but mischievous boy! :lol: Love that rich red coat and those long ears!

hahahah that is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! he is such a little monster :lol: ...Milo did the exact same thing..the climbing..

You can just tell by the look on his face that he knows he is busted!!!
:lol: it does look just like that

Back