• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 6. "Cavaliers and friends"

Awww.... All the pics are just cute!
Love youres, Sunna :lotsaluv:

Here is mine this time:

44e8a0196f685.jpg

Bono and Fjalar. Best friends in the world :flwr:

( The photo is taken when I was visiting Sunna, so I don't know wich of us took precis this pic... :roll: )

This first one isn't my entry but I really like it. It's Flea and Aggie when we first got them. They are both about 2 months old. We had Aggie about a week, and Flea maybe 2 weeks. Flea had his own bed, but decided Aggie would share hers instead ;) :lol:
It's a little blurry because it was taken with a camera phone.

27-12-05_1520.jpg

Couldn't decide between these two for my entry:
rioflea.jpg

resize_P9120001.jpg

I think I'll go for the second one as my official entry because you can see them both much clearer.

If you want to see how Tandie and Flea are getting on check out the general gallery. Suffice to say it doesn't fit into a thread with 'friends' anywhere in the title :sl*p:

Our cavaliers have have some really cute friends weither they be animal or people...But I think Sunna just may be the winner on this theme, that's the cutest picture I've seen on this site

What utterly fantastic pictures!! I get such a kick out of seeing all of these pictures.

Jenny - were Bono and Fjalar having a camp out?! :D

Here is sweet Cody and my Bacon bear (the cat). They are hysterical and love to sleep together in the crate:

somanybabies014.jpg

This is my actual entry:

somanybabies018.jpg

Here is one of Riley and Sasha our kitty. One of the few times Riley isn't laying on top of her!!! :lol: Poor Sasha!!!!

riley_sasha.jpg

OMG...less than 24hrs and we have three pages of pics!!! this is going to be a wopper entry!

Keep them flowing...there are some fab shots in here... :D :D :D

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

wonderful! I just went through all the pages of photos, how fun!

When is the deadline to post a photo?

Please don't tell me I've missed it ........ I need some batteries to download my pictures from my camera....

Back