• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Theme 6. "Cavaliers and friends"

Sunna thats the one I saw on the other site, and fell in love with. I didn't know that was your picture. That is a priceless picture. I have show this picture to a lot of people. It just grabs my heart.

Slight change of plan, entries are open until tomorrow noon UK time... then we will put up the poll!

How about?

Merlin--Lamb.jpg

I couldn't decide!!! Rory has so many friends! :D

Here he is with his big sis, Shiloh:
0604290015-1.jpg

And here he is with friend's dog, Darby:
0605170199-1.jpg

I'll enter the 2nd one, him with Darby :D

Zack's two best friends are belle the cavalier and fluffy the cat. Belle is the one who gives him the most joy, Fluffy plays hard to get, only she's not playing. so i have to choose Belle and Zack for the entry, but also want to share a couple of zack and fluffy, showing how their size ratio has changed over the past year.

zfluff1.jpg

zfluff2.jpg

Here's our entry, with zack surrounded by his heart friends, happy boy

zbelme1.jpg

I hope I'm not too late! This is Corgan and his big sister Celti. This was the very first time they played together (a week or so after we brought Corgan home), and Corgan had SUCH a good time, doesn't he just look entirely gleeful!? Celti says "pardon my red eyes- I don't photograph well!" :)

208639412_709a34dc47.jpg

283191370_f9ddfa4a1f.jpg

Jeremy and his baby Trinity both climbed into the flower pot together. They were sitting looking at me so cute but by the time the camera took they had moved, so annoying.

I know it's Cavaliers and friends but i never ever thought I'd see the day when my two were such good friends that they'd actually cuddle up together and go to sleep. This was taken about ten minutes ago....

NewImage-1.jpg

moniechris said:
ohhhhh!! Judy your kitty looks just like mine!!

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4336[/url]

oh, you have such a nice collection of animals there! yes, ohana and fluffy do look alike. I love that color. But i've found that in trying to photograph her, it's often hard to get her to stand out against the background. she is such a sweet kitty, but we got her at the pound when she was a few weeks old, and it seems she had some emotional trauma in her early life, poor little thing, and she has always had some ambivalence about closeness, she wants it, but then she will sometimes strike out with her claws or bite without warning, so i am careful around her and so is Zack. What size is Ohana? Fluffy is a small kitty, she was about 9 pounds. She hasn't been weighed in a long time though. She's sitting next to me purring and licking her front feet and washing her face right now. very sweet girl. One of her best qualities is that she's very accepting of everything, she's adaptable.

Ohana is small too, maybe 8 or nine pounds. She is quite the little huntress and I believe her coloring really helps with that. She is always bringing back critters and leaving them on the porch :yuk: I think her coloring looks great outside because her whole body blends in accept for her big yellow eyes. She just looks wicked and wild!!
She is quite the lover too, but in her own way. She likes to get affection on her terms (don't all cats) and she absolutely LOOOOOVES men. Especially Latins; it is too funny. Ohana is one of the most tolerant cats I have ever met. She has been through 3 puppies biting and licking all over her and has never once lashed out. All she asks for in return is running water from the sink (never from the bowl). A weird thing she does is rubs her head against my hands then bites on my fingers when she was attention. I don't think she means to do it hard but MAN does it hurt. lol.
somanybabies004.jpg

Hey one of my cats is like Ohana. Her name is Smudge. But she doesnt have any black on her, she is chocolate and ginger. I will try to get a photo of her and show you.

Back