• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Fall Boys

Linda

Here are a few, well maybe more than a few shots of my boys.
Never know where to post Darby he is a teenager now.

Dudley modeling yet another coat, This one is a keeper.
Fall2.jpg

Fall1.jpg

Just letting the wind blow through my hair, and it feels good baby.

Fall5.jpg

The wee Devil stole me coat, he thinks he is keepin it I got news for him. :swear:
IMG_3006.jpg

My mom said I look like a leaf, can you see me.
I think I have found my color.

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

Last one, I keep tellin her but she just won't listen.
I think that lady has gone mad with that :snap:
IMG_3024.jpg

Sorry if I posted to to to to many.
Darby told me to do it, I :swear:

Darby... is HUGE now!! I can't believe he's gotten so big since I seen him last. His hair is growing so much too!!

Linda, I might have to make you run me an errand for that black coat! I think I might like it.. :badgrin:

Dudley is beautiful, as always. :)

It's nice that your boys sit in the leaves and enjoy them.. Kosmo tries to eat them and bat at them.. .. :roll:

arasara said:
Darby... is HUGE now!! I can't believe he's gotten so big since I seen him last. His hair is growing so much too!!

Linda, I might have to make you run me an errand for that black coat! I think I might like it.. :badgrin:

Dudley is beautiful, as always. :)

It's nice that your boys sit in the leaves and enjoy them.. Kosmo tries to eat them and bat at them.. .. :roll:

Hi Sara

Yep that little boy of mine is getting big, he is starting to get some feathering too.

If you want the coat just PM me, email me or phone me. I don't mind I believe that one is XL and I got it at Vaughan Mills Mall. That is the one I told you about on the phone last night.

Darby eats the leaves too, he brings them all inside and hides them.
Little rascal.

Thanks Sara for your kind words about my Fall Boys. :D :D :D :D :D

Let me know about the coat.

Stunning pictures Linda, :lotsaluv: all those beautiful colours!

Will be that time of year here soon....then Winter ugh!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Great fall pictures. Your two boys sure look great in their new coats and against the fall leaf colors. Beautiful!

Gorgeous pics of your gorgeous boys, Linda. That Darby is growing like a weed, he's getting HUGE :shock:

Dudley is such a gentleman the way he's enjoying that breeze - yummmmmmmmmm :lotsaluv:

Wow they grow soooo fast! Your boys are so gorgeous and Darby has grown very much, his red coat is just delicious :l*v:

The Boys said to give you all xoxoxoxoxo

We all know how good they are at given them tooooooooooooooooo. :D :D :D :D :D

Donna: Darby has grown very quickly, he is so nosey you know always got to know what is goin on.
Dudley is more reserved and just happy to snuggle with you.

Believe me when I was tryin to rake those leaves Darby thought I was out to play. Jumpin mad and barkin up a storm.

Still tons of leaves to drop here at home and the caravan property is loaded with them, we are closing up this wkd if it isn't raining I think I will try and take a few more shots.

I hate Winter Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hybernation time.

Oh Linda, how did I miss those stunning pictures of the boys!!!! :shock:
They are fantastic. Beautiful colours. It can be such a pretty time of the year can't it!
Julie and the girls

So sorry I missed these earlier too :sl*p:

They are fabulous, Dudley looks just stunning in that coat, it's super, looks like it will keep his chest and belly warm and dry too, just what you need. I don't blame Darby for pinching it, I think he needs one too!!

Darby is really maturing nicely, it's great to see his feathering coming in and he's getting back in proportion again. They all go through those phases where bits seem to grow at different rates...but I think he's going to be even more handsome... :lotsaluv: than you know who...just don't tell him I said so LOL

Back