• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Who could choose?

*Pauline*

How could anyone choose between these two little puppies? The one on the left is more playful, has great markings and a cute face. The one on the right is more cuddly, has nice markings and has a nice chunky look about him. But they are both playful and cuddly too if that makes sence. I'm still waiting for the breeder to choose which one so I'll have to wait and see. I'll know in 3 weeks. I'm holding the one I expect I'll have in my avatar. I've kind of bonded with him.

278647022_b616e74088.jpg

And this is him too.

273766556_309d56b19f.jpg

Take both? ;)

very sweet. How old are they in those photos? They have such soft fluffy fur.

Luckily both of my babies were the last ones left in their litters, otherwise I would have brought the whole litter home! 8)

Congrats on the new baby, whichever one you end up with! It will be fate no matter what :D

oh how adorable...

i had a choice between two puppies myself (i was set on a blenheim and although there were 6 puppies total only two were blenheim), but they werent from the same litter. my maxwell was 8 weeks when we went to see the pups and the other little sweetie was only 6 weeks. once i saw max i wasnt leaving without him.... he was actually the only pup in his litter. the other 5 were from a different mama.

i think i made a great choice!!! is there such thing as a bad cavalier?!?

i'm sure you'll love whichever you get as they are both cuties.

jill said:
i think i made a great choice!!! is there such thing as a bad cavalier?!?

Ask Charlie :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Pauline,

Be thankful the breeder will be making the decision for you or you'll end up with two :lol: I think I'd want them both :lol:

Your breeder best make her mind up soon, otherwise I'll be on my way to get the other one - what cutie pies they are!

Well you are lucky that the breeder will choose for you otherwise they would be ten before you could make up your mind :D They are both so cute!
Julie and the girls

Looks like your first pic has the right idea - grab onto both of them and run!! icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

They sure fluffy little puppies. :D :D :D :D

Just precious, Oh look at those little itty bitty faces.

I think it's good that the breeder is going to decide, or you would have to let the puppy decide. :D :D :D :D :D

very sweet. How old are they in those photos? They have such soft fluffy fur.

They were 7 weeks and 3 days (and counting!!) in that picture. Quite small compared to some of the other pups on the forum but very sweet. The mum and dad were a little bigger than the standard. The breeder likes them both to show but I waited months for a pup and we really made friends so she is letting me have one. I tried to avoid the alfa of the litter but I'm not sure what I was looking for. I didn't go the biggest, who was the most demanding, always under your feet and trying to catch your socks in it's teeth as I walked! All of the pups were happy to have me put them on their backs on my lap. They all liked that. What are the signs of an alfa?

Back