• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back from Holiday and Sort of Back on Line

Claire

I am trying to log on whenever I can and catch up only problem is I have someone in the office until Friday - there are so many new topics and posts - serves me right for going on holiday.... :yikes

Claire - welcome home and good luck on catching up!! :shock: I'm on here several times a day and can barely keep up.

Claire! You're back!! We've missed you - I thought maybe you decided to stay in Spain and not use the computer. :lol:

Welcome back Claire. I hope you had a good time. I know what you mean about catching up. I gave up and just went from where things were :?
Julie and the girls

Thanks guys, I really missed you all - she goes home tomorrow so as soon as she is out the door, I'm on Cavalier Talk...... :D

Claire don't even attempt to try catching up, just start fresh even missing a few days is hard.

Welcome back, missed you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Back