• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Room for one more........??

cecily

I just found out that at the end of the year we can expect the pitter patter of four little black and tan paws tottering around our house.

:mexwav: :jmp2: :lotsaluv: :paw: :jump: :rah: :pi*no: :w**h**: :dogwlk:

I didn't realise just HOW much I was looking forward to a new puppy until I heard :D .

But that's not all!!!! You know the dog that was recently officially voted the SEXIEST on cavaliertalk... she's his Auntie!!
In all seriousness, thank you Alison for making this happen. :thnku: :thnx: If he's half as pretty as Whitney he'll be quite the heartbreaker ;)

I guess this means I'm joining the ranks of the B&T / Ruby owners among you... Lisa we'll have a matching pair!! Bet he'd look cute next to Holly & Chloe 8) Holly can be his Mrs. Robinson ;)

Any suggestions for names anybody. Tandie and.............

:mexwav: :mexwav: :pi*no: :w**h**: :w**h**: :pi*no: :dogwlk: b*n*n* cl*p :lotsaluv:

Cecily,

A new friend for a New Year!

Alison & Whitney x

Wilts, U.K.

cecily said:
I guess this means I'm joining the ranks of the B&T / Ruby owners among you... Lisa we'll have a matching pair!! Bet he'd look cute next to Holly & Chloe 8) Holly can be his Mrs. Robinson ;)

Any suggestions for names anybody. Tandie and.............

I'm so happy to hear that, especially since I know you've fallen in love with Black and Tans. Totally understandable, of course!!!! And Holly as Mrs Robinson??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll have to find a way of meeting up again once you get your new baby. Sometimes, much as I adore Chloe, I think I'd have liked another B/T... or Blen... or Tri.... and then I'm happy with my cute little ruby girl.

Congrats!

:mexwav: Whooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo couldn't wish for a better Mamma and Daddy for that new baby to go to :mexwav: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww cecily!! How adorable! :) I am so excited for you!! Lets wait for tandie's response, LOL.. hopefully it's nothing like flea.. (I'm still laughing from that general gallery picture!) Let us know when you get pictures and until then I'll be thinking of names! :) *hugZ*!

CONGRATULATIONS CECILY :jump: :mexwav:

We're so thrilled for you, the wee fellow will be the perfect companion for Tandie.

He is lucky to be going to such a wonderful home...and I'm so pleased we are going to "see" him grow up.

Jack is looking forward to seeing photos of his "nephew"...the pup's Dad is Jack's full brother but from a different litter...and Kyla is related too, so lots of family on here :D

Hmmm names...perhaps Jamie?

Nicki, how great that he'll have so much family here! (and such a gorgeous family too!). I like the name Jamie... I must start a little list. 8)

Sara... I think Tandie will be fine with another family member of the canine variety :lol: She's definitely very aware of the difference between cats and dogs :roll:

Lists... That's what I did.

I asked here. I asked at other forums. I scoured pet name lists. I checked foreign language translations... and in the end, I didn't use any of them. I came across 'Chloe' one day and it just kind of... fit. I'm not sure I could imagine her as anything else now, though I still regret 'Claret.' But not with the carrot connotations..

Maybe the breeder will register him under a name that fits his personality and the problem will be solved for you :D

Cecily - that is soo cool!! You've experienced so much loss recently and to have so much happiness come into your life is such a blessing. Good for you!!

Congratulations Cecily!!!! Lucky girl!!! What an exciting time coming up as you wait for the little one :D
Julie and the girls

joanna said:
Great news Cecily. I'm delighted for you. You should call him Guinness!

Joanna

Congrats Cecily - welcome to the b&t-ruby club!!!!!! :jump:

Guiness is a great name - well thought of Joanna

:lol: :lol: Guinness??!! My OH would really love that one.
Maybe Jamie Guinness?? Or Guinness Jamie? Or Nessy for short (+ he's coming from Scotland AFAIK)

I love the name Guinness!! I met a Guinness dog - big black dog named Guinness. His owner called him "Guinny" for short, but I like Nessy too. :)

What a great idea for a name!!

Back