• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Calendar FUN!!!

duncans_ma

Monday morning when the months are decided I will posting a poll to select a cover for the Calendar. I will use all of the pictures in the current polls that weren't selected.

Also, if someone has not submitted a pic and would like to - this is your chance.

This will have to be a quick poll because I would like to begin taking orders in early Nov!!

Start posting....

Kirsty - you are my UK/Ireland distributor...THANK YOU THANK YOU
Who was going to help me with Canada?

I am working on pricing right now....My current plan is to use paypal to collect the money. I will then be able to pull money out to pay for the calendars (Remember...I have to get 25 orders at least to make the price go down to $11.96/calendar) Then I will pull $ out to send calendars and funds for shipping to the folks helping me distribute. After that any money left will be donated to rescue. I am estimating that if we sell at $25 per calendar we will have about $8/calendar left to donate. I am still trying to track down all of the figures so don't hold me to it exactly....

Ashley

I am in Canada, what do you need me to do.

Would you be shipping bulk to all the Canadian Members and then I would distribute to each member. ????

Let me know.

Are you meaning I can post some more pictures before you set up the poll for the cover? And if I can, who is the respite to send in pictures for the cover?

I will definitely buy at least one calendar ;)

Yes Sunna

I will be using any pictures that do not get chosen from the polls but if anyone wants to submit another 1 I will add that too. I just know that I heard from some people that got left out of the month polls.

You can pm them to me or add them right here.

Oh thank you! :D But when do you close? You know, how long time do I have to send the pictures?

The current polls close Sunday and I will open the poll for the cover on Monday but probably only for a couple days so we can try and get the calendars for the holidays.

Ashley

How we gonna handle the orders each end - should we have a thread each for orders? Might be better as the message inbox gets very full very quickly with only a few messages?

What dya think?

Here are my pictures for the cover competition ;)

m0141744.jpg

m0088765.jpg

m0118346.jpg

m0123228.jpg

:oops: It's done now hehe

merlinsmum said:
Ashley

How we gonna handle the orders each end - should we have a thread each for orders? Might be better as the message inbox gets very full very quickly with only a few messages?

What dya think?

Let me know too I can give you my email if that makes it easier for the Canadian orders.

Sunna said:
Here are my pictures for the cover competition ;)

m0141744.jpg

m0088765.jpg

m0118346.jpg

m0123228.jpg

:oops: It's done now hehe

Sunna, please send Molder to me..........I just love him, he is such a beauty - hope my Merlin matures like him.

Molder really is a stunning boy, I love him :D

this one didn't really fit into any of the months, so thought I'd put it up for this - it's Kyla

Kyla29090604.jpg

this is Rupert

Rupertsnow_MG_1480.jpg

and TedBear

AdjTedBear_MG_3489.jpg

As I forgot to enter in any of the other pics :oops: I'll enter a couple in this one - hope no one minds more than one....

My son's fave
Hagotitalltomyselfnow-1.jpg

My fave...

Maxx8861-1.jpg

A cute one...

100_0042a-1.jpg

A b&w one of Charlie (he's not usually still long enough to get his picture :roll: ...

100_0002.jpg

Puppy love (hope Alison doesn't mind)

100_0300.jpg

Hi all - I will be a little out of touch this weekend. I think I will start an order thread once the months are decided on Monday...

Great Idea... :D :D :D

Here are my new entries:

Jolly and a Leaf at 3 months old
243231583_8eba01b11a.jpg

Merry & the Black Eyed Susans when she was 2 months old
281133487_f7ae5aa3f5_o.jpg

Back