• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Calendar FUN!!!

Charleen,

Jolly looks really big now :D Merry was a beautiful baby for sure, my next puppy will be a black and tan - I am in desperate need of one. I think I need to go and visit my friend's girlies, not been to see them for a while as I find it so upsetting going in her house since she passed over :(

Heres mine ( was this for the cover or August - I can't remember now :sl*p: )
280450023_193428a1c1.jpg

Donna, sorry to hear about your friend's passing. A black & tan puppy could definitely help you through this period.

Charleen said:
Donna, sorry to hear about your friend's passing. A black & tan puppy could definitely help you through this period.

Charleen, she hasn't died recently, it was over 3 years ago. Her hubby now has the girls and we visit occasionally. June helped me to train Maxx and also helped me to find him in the first place. I used to babysit her girls for her too. I really miss her even though as I say, it's been over three years now :( .

Good MOrning All!!!

I was wondering what we can do about our Malta orders :D Do you think it will be a problem to get calenders out here?

Thanks

Jenny

Jen114 said:
Good MOrning All!!!

I was wondering what we can do about our Malta orders :D Do you think it will be a problem to get calenders out here?

Thanks

Jenny

Jenny,

I've posted stuff out to Malta before when Joel was a scuba diving instructor out at Aquanventure a few years ago - postage may be a bit more but not much I don 't expect.

Since it looks like Willow will be coming second in all her months, I'd like to add this one for a cover possibility:

IMG_0805.JPG

Jen114 said:
Good MOrning All!!!

Thanks

Jenny

Jenny - I will do everything that I can to get calendars to Malta!! I promise

duncans_ma said:
Jen114 said:
Good MOrning All!!!

Thanks

Jenny

Jenny - I will do everything that I can to get calendars to Malta!! I promise

Ashley - it may be cheaper from my end

Back