• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good News. Biopsy Benign!

Doggydad

We've been waiting anxiously for the results of the biopsy on a cyst we had to have removed on our precious little Ruby girl Megan.

It started with a small bump sort of low on her chest in the front some time ago which my wife thought at first was actually another teat we just hadn't noticed before. (for some reason she seems to have more than normal). :yikes

A month or so ago when she went in to the vet for some other issues we had him check it and he identified it as a cyst but the fluid he extracted from it was milky and not a concern at the time. However, he cautioned us to monitor it. Then, 10 days ago we felt it and it was much bigger so we took her right in and the vet recommended surgery immediately so we had it removed. Our vet permits us to observe all surgeries on our animals right in the room so it was a concern to us because we saw that it was the size of a walnut and bright red when he cut it out.

Needless to say it was great news when the biopsy rsults came back benign yesterday. b*n*n* cl*p

Now all our Megy girl has to go through is the stitches removal this Friday.

A few pics of our little girl shot back in August;

Megan1.jpg

Megan2.jpg

(Yes, I know she's overweight. We're working on that now. She's actually down a few pounds since this picture.)

Hooray!!! That's fantastic news!! Shelby had a needle aspirate done on her a while back and I was so relieved to find out it was nothing having gone through cancer with Jake.

What a relief!!

aw that's excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can relax now! so happy for you and Megan..btw the photo's are gorgeous :flwr:

Oh that's great news...you must be so relieved.

Well done Megan, hope you're bouncing back well and sounds like the diet is going well too.

Back