• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is my avatar too big?

alibunnylady

I've just sorted out an avatar, can somebody let me know if it's too big so I can change it if it is?

Thanks in advance.
Alison

Hopefully it's not a bot selina ;) Those robodogs are freaky :D
Alison your dogs gorgeous. Avatar looks ok to me, though I'm not the expert 8)

Thanks, I have tried to keep it down to the right size but sometimes I make mistakes! lol!

Bertie is a bot, er, I mean boy! lol!

He is just fantastic, he is my little hot water bottle at night, keeps me really warm, just need to train him to lay across my feet as they get really cold! rofl!

Alison

Hey Bertie Bot rhymes. Maybe I accidentally uncovered a new nickname for him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice photo of your boy (er, I mean bot.....lol!)....and I love his rich coloring, he sure is a pretty shade of red!!!

I was thinking about it and realised, Bertie Bot's are lollies out of a Harry Potter story. :lol: Sorry the name has stuck in my head.

I knew I had heard of Bertie Bots before...but I couldn't figure out where! Thanks for clearing that up! It was driving me crazy! :D

Back