• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet the Golden Girls

selina

I thought I would start with the oldest and end with the youngest. So first is Faith. She is a little over ten and is a Griffon. She is the last of my breeding stock as I used to show and breed them.
279560625_136de56675.jpg

The next is my Maisy the most beautiful dog in the world ( apart from Jeremy of course). She is 11 months old and the first of the golden girls.
279509706_01deac4a9b.jpg

Then there is Sophie who is 10 months and thinks she is the Queen, she is so regal.She has a real thing for water, loves to splash and then try to catch them its really funny to watch. Jeremy is watching her in this shot.
279509701_0df3935b1c.jpg

And then there is Rose. She is my thief. Anything goes with her. I have found Bras, undies, kids clothes, kitchen utensils, bathroom stuff and toys that she knows arent hers out in the garden. If you catch her in the act she brings the item over to you with a look of I'm sorry on her face. She is 7 months old. she is pictured with Sophie who is on the right.
279509703_4740f8edab.jpg

I also have 5 cats and a pony but I will leave them until next time. But I have another cute shot to share with you.
279509699_7ec4106502.jpg

Golden retrievers are beautiful dogs, I'd buy one if I had the room. Speaking of which, I nearly ran one over the other day but the funny thing was that he was crossing the road by himself...on a crossing! hahahaha.

What a sweet family you have! Your griffin is just too cute. And i love the goldens.

Back