Thread: Jazzy Tag Size

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jazzy Tag Size

For anybody out there who has bought a Jazzy Tag, what size did you buy??? I just got Kingston's in the mail and it seems too big. I ordered a Medium. I didn't know the metal would be so heavy. It's a nice, sturdy tag though and very pretty! Dangit, I might have to order the Small size.

Post Thanks / Like

I got mediums for both my pups and they are heavy, but not to where I would think I would need to get them a smaller one. My dogs are full grown and they don't seem to phase them one bit. Is Kingston still a pup? If so, he may just need to 'grow into it'. Also, are you using the tag on a collar or a harness?
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply! Kingston is a pup, almost 6 months old. I'm gonna store his tag away until he gets bigger. I want him to have a tag on his collar that he wears all the time. I use a harness to walk him but don't want to put the tag on it. I think I'll just go to Petsmart and get a cheap tag in the meantime.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had a Petsmart Tag for Lucky originally but I pressed the wrong button on the machine and ended up with a pink girly heart instead of the red one I wanted.

Lucky's Jazzy Tag came last week - it's purple to match his Puppia and has the little paw print on it. His is kinda heavy, but it works okay for me. But he's also 12 lbs now.

Plus, maybe the size works better for me because prior to putting on the Jazzy tag I had a huge jingle bell on Lucky so I could hear him when he was getting up and getting into trouble (to ensure he didnt' have any little housebreaking mistakes while transitioning from pad training to going outside .... ).

He looks soooo cute in his new Jazzy tag.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Lucky's Jazzy Tag came last week - it's purple to match his Puppia and has the little paw print on it. His is kinda heavy, but it works okay for me. But he's also 12 lbs now.
    Lani, which size tag did you get? A medium or a small?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lucky has a Medium Jazzy Tag
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Spencer has a medium and I think it's fine. I small for my cats and it's pretty small. Even though the medium is a little large it's much better than if I had gotten a small.
    Spencer and his mom, Whitney