• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe in her fleece hoodie

Lisa_T

I love this on Chloe. So does everyone else. Even my father went gooey instead of rolling his eyes and accusing me of wasting money!!! :lol: :lol: She seems to like it too, and it's certainly lovely and cosy now that cooler weather has come in in a rush.

279911750_f6016ba2ab.jpg

Even in the past week, her wee face has developed so much:

279916630_68f40087ce_m.jpg

This was taken today. Pixelated because of the poor light!

Chloe is just sooo cute - I love that flash she has!, makes her look like a little tiger :lol: :D :lol:

merlinsmum said:
Chloe is just sooo cute - I love that flash she has!, makes her look like a little tiger :lol: :D :lol:

Do you mean the blaze? I love it too. I think it was that more than anything that said 'gotta have that pup' when I saw the photo!

272535138_dcbf20f322_m.jpg

It has shrunk since, but it's still nice and long. Makes her different, I think. A lot of rubies have the white chin and chest, or a little between the eyes- but not seen many with that long streak of white. Yummy! :D

Just saw this thread... Lisa, Chloe is as gorgeous as ever!!! That fleece is adorable on her. :D
PS love the new avatar

*g* Courtesy of Picasa. It's great fun. You select your photos, tell it you want a photo collage, and voila! :D Best bit it's free thanks to Google.

..and they say Google is gonna be the new MS. Not while they give the stuff for free they ain't!

Back