• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Afternoon at the park

Cathy T

Tooks the pups to the park today. We had a great time. This is the park where we had our Cavalier fun day a couple of weeks ago. Wonderful place!!

HPIM1675.jpg

HPIM1676.jpg

HPIM1678.jpg

Hey, I actually found some fall leaves!
HPIM1680.jpg

HPIM1687.jpg

HPIM1686.jpg

HPIM1685.jpg

HPIM1682.jpg

Shelby was playing hide and seek behind this tree
HPIM1689.jpg

HPIM1692.jpg

HPIM1694.jpg

HPIM1695.jpg

Pooped and ready to go home
HPIM1696.jpg

Hey...watcha doing back there? You gotta drive up front!
HPIM1697.jpg

HPIM1700.jpg

HPIM1701.jpg

Cathy, every time I see pics of Shelby and Jake I fall in love all over again :lotsaluv:

Shelby has a really 'kissy kissy' mouth and Jake has those handsome tan cheeks yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. If you ever get fed up of them, fed ex them to me.....

Nope, it's a Trailblazer.

We had a great time. But I gave too many treats to get pictures :roll: Shelby woke me up at 1 a.m. with diahhrea. We got up severa times during the night. Totally my fault...poor baby. All better though!

Cathy, the pictures of your babies are beautiful. The excess treats were worth the great photos you got!!! :D Give the kids a kiss from the girls :D
Julie and the girls

Cathy,

Looks like the furkids had a great time - the extra treats were worthwhile even if it they did result in liquid gold! :lol:

Back