• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Age activity

frecklesmom

I don't know how age/activity is related in the Cavaliers. I know my Golden, 7, is good at playing but it is definitely shorter spurts than when she younger.
Freckles is estimated at 27 mo. now and full of energy. I've been seeking another Cavalier as a companion-for me, for him. Today I was offered a 6 y.o. retired female breeder who has all health checks +. She is so sweet. I wonder if it would be unfair to her to have to have a bouncy boy as a companion. I think Freckles can be a bit of a roughneck. If I didn't have such a "crowd" here, I wouldn't hesitate.

Hi frecklesmom,

Put it this way, my 7 yo can more than hold his own in the playing stakes with his naughty little brother who is 2 1/2! If he's not in the mood for playing, he'll say so or just ignore him when he starts jumping on him and play bowing :lol:

If the little one is a retired breeder she might be glad of some time to play and enjoy herself and if not, she can just relax and chill. they'll still be good company for each other.

The older cavaliers get, the more gorgeous they get imho. Nothing like a greying face for wisdom and love :lotsaluv:

Back