• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

laurenlyn1 said:
Welcome! I am also from the Chicgao area. What a fall we're having this year!

I know! I wasn't ready for all this cold! We'll have to get our pups together in the spring or summer!

Congratulations Shannon! I have a blenheim boy too, and he is the heartbeat of my life. I bet you can't wait!

Hi Shannon! and Congrats on your soon to be new addition! i have two blenheims and they're all i can ever think about! im sure yours will be simply gorgeous!
Bosley is a lovely name..is it definite or are you still in the deciding mode

bosley is a wonderful name! :)

I am not in chicago, but I think I felt a snowflake earlier this evening.. :yikes :yikes :yikes

S.n.o.w is a dirty word. :(

icon_welcome to the board! :)

Nisha said:
Hi Shannon! and Congrats on your soon to be new addition! i have two blenheims and they're all i can ever think about! im sure yours will be simply gorgeous!
Bosley is a lovely name..is it definite or are you still in the deciding mode

Still in deciding mode, but Bosley is starting to stick. :)

Still in deciding mode, but Bosley is starting to stick :)
ohh..well whatever it you choose im sure it'll be great..but i agree Bosley is a nice choice..i can just see it fitting a blenheim boy :)

Welcome to you and Bosley, please keep us informed of his entry into the world.
Looking forward to hearing all about him. :D :D :D

SHANO said:
laurenlyn1 said:
Welcome! I am also from the Chicgao area. What a fall we're having this year!

I know! I wasn't ready for all this cold! We'll have to get our pups together in the spring or summer!

There is an AKC Cavalier Club in the chicago area.... www.ckcsc-gc.org

We have done conformation, obedience, agility, lurecoursing, education, rescue. We get together about once a month.

Welcome to the board Shannon! And congratulations! You must be so excited about the birth of your new baby! :w**h**:
I look forward to hearing more about Bosley. And seeing some pictures
too... :snap:

Back