Thread: Walkies with Brady today.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walkies with Brady today.

It was actually pretty funny and cute (and annoying at the same time) I took Brady for a nice long walk today. Factor in that he loves leaves, and that he loves to chase things the wind made it fun for him. Everytime some leaves zoomed by he's try to chase them. If they were blowing towards him he'd paw at them. It was pretty amusing. Also, I passed a house that had a gargoyle on their front lawn and I don't know what it was about it, but Brady must have been terrified of it because his tail went straight between his legs when we were near it. Poor little guy.
    Lauren
    Brady's Mommy (D.O.B 4/25/2006)

Post Thanks / Like

LOL little brady is scared of the gargoyle!! How cute. Kosmo loves to eat the leaves too.. He chases them with the wind and then picks them up as if to say "look mommy, I got it!"
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Another walk today and I went down different side of the street and somoene had some halloween decoations on their lawn and he was scared of the scarecrows! Brady make me smile everyday over all these little things.
    Lauren
    Brady's Mommy (D.O.B 4/25/2006)