• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Walkies with Brady today.

laurenlyn1

It was actually pretty funny and cute (and annoying at the same time) I took Brady for a nice long walk today. Factor in that he loves leaves, and that he loves to chase things the wind made it fun for him. Everytime some leaves zoomed by he's try to chase them. If they were blowing towards him he'd paw at them. It was pretty amusing. Also, I passed a house that had a gargoyle on their front lawn and I don't know what it was about it, but Brady must have been terrified of it because his tail went straight between his legs when we were near it. Poor little guy.

LOL little brady is scared of the gargoyle!! How cute. :) Kosmo loves to eat the leaves too.. He chases them with the wind and then picks them up as if to say "look mommy, I got it!" :roll:

Another walk today and I went down different side of the street and somoene had some halloween decoations on their lawn and he was scared of the scarecrows! Brady make me smile everyday over all these little things. :D

Back