• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

White Pigs ears

merlinsmum

Just been to Pets at Home and was letting Merlin have a pick of the tasty stuff. He seemed to like the pigs ears but they looked ever so greasy :yuk:

They did have the same ears but 100% beef - white and not greasy at all ( I haven't yet figured out how you get 100% beef PIG ears though! I will write to them......)

The boys have had a great time chewing on them, we've now decided that running round after one is more exciting now.... :roll:

Oooh Merlin, you lucky boy :D

Kirsty, I wonder if they came off pigs that moo'ed :lol: I'm sure some of these so called marketing experts are a bit simple :lol:

Hope the boys enjoyed them though - don't you know playing chase with them is just as much fun as eating them? My two will chase each other for hours for a pigs ear or a chewy stick of any sort :lol:

Back