• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Weekend with Clancy

BarbMazz

I was finally able to get some decent pictures of Clancy yesterday. He is a busy little bee!

100_0948.jpg

Taking a rest on Sissy's lap

100_0947.jpg

100_0944.jpg

100_0941.jpg

100_0937.jpg

100_0936.jpg

I am so caught up with him! He is very cute! :lotsaluv:

Oh he makes my heart hurt! He is SOOOOOOO cute!!!! :l*v: :lotsaluv: :l*v: :lotsaluv: :l*v: :lotsaluv: :l*v: :lotsaluv: :l*v: :lotsaluv:

Thanks to each one of you for your nice thoughts. Clancy is sleeping the left side of my lap, and Bentley is on the right (Bentley ALWAYS get the right side).

I had a bit of a mishap this morning... while I was letting the dogs out I twisted my left ankle and fell. Luckily there are only three steps and I landed in soft dirt. My ankle has swollen to twice its size!! :yikes

I should probably visit the ER, but my road is closed today as sewer pipes are being installed. I have ice on it and took a couple Naprosyn.

This is really the last thing I need with a new pup who's doing SO well on housetraining. :sl*p:

Hope you're ankle is better soon! I'm sure the potty training won't go down the pan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope your ankle is okay, maybe wrap it with a tensor bandage when you don't have the ice on it. :hug:

Be careful, now Clancy is a little darling.
What a sweet little face, give him a cuddle and kiss for me. :hug:

Has his personality come out yet. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Love the first pic, what a handsome baby he is :lotsaluv: Hope your ankle is OK?

My ankle is feeling MUCH better today, but it's rather ugly! The bruising is very dark and widespread. I did go to the ER that same day, so it was xrayed... nothing is broken. I'm surprised at how quickly it felt better!

Thanks for your comments on Clancy... I have to say I agree with you... his face just makes me melt! :lotsaluv:

He continues to do very well. He's so spunky! I have a feeling I'll have my hands quite full when he's a "teenager"!! :roll:

merlinsmum said:
Hope you're ankle is better soon! I'm sure the potty training won't go down the pan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks.. the ankle is much, much better today!

Potty training is still on track, although that first day with my ankle I wasn't able to get him out in time a few times! icon_whistling

Linda said:
I hope your ankle is okay, maybe wrap it with a tensor bandage when you don't have the ice on it. :hug:

Be careful, now Clancy is a little darling.
What a sweet little face, give him a cuddle and kiss for me. :hug:

Has his personality come out yet. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have an aircast on my ankle, but today I think I will buy a soft brace to put on it. Thanks for the hugs!

The cuddle and kiss have been given ;)

Oh, his personality is OUT that's for sure! He is full of you-know-what and vinegar! He plays very hard and he is not afraid of much, if anything. He has won over Ozzy and Maggie, and is still working on Bentley. Bentley wants the friendship on HIS own terms, and Clancy isn't quite getting that message just yet icon_whistling

Back