• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Adverse Reaction to Booster

hi Linda
thanks for sharing your experiences. Knowing there are diverse health care options and possibilities gives hope. You have an awesome team, between your vet, yourselves and the others you've brought on board. I admire that you are making a 5 hour round trip every week to get the best possible care for Charley and am so glad it's been paying off for him. I hope to hear more from you in the future, especially about Charley and how he's doing.

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the support. I felt it was important for that info to get out. If it helps just one cavy then it was worth typing the novel. ;)
Yeah it makes for a long day but the way I look at it, Charley is always there for me so now it's my turn to be there for him! (After all he is a Momma Boy) cavtiny

Looking forward to enjoying the pictures and making new friends (y)

Good luck with Zack.

Back