• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cover Shots

Choose a Cover!

• Rudee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kosmo

• Aggie

• Twinkle

• JaneB - Newspaper

• Whitney

• Mirra

• Pippin

• Sabrina1

• Luke

• Cinder

• Bentley

• Coco1

• Lucky

• SianE

• Spencer

• Molly's Boys

• Pixie

• Molder

• Maxx

• Charlie

• Maxx and Whitney

• Jolly

• Merry

• Merlin and Oakley

• India

• Geordie

• Chocolate

• Toby

• Total voters

duncans_ma

Note from a relatively new member -
Thank you - thank you for trusting me to come onto your forum and love your dogs and through getting to know them learning what huge hearts that not only they have but that you have. Thank you for trusting me to put together this calendar although I have not been around that long!

All of that said, I have received countless PMs in the past two weeks about a certain puppy that I never got to hear too much about until after her passing. Rudee, it seems to me, opitimized the cavalier spirit that we all love. The love that Claire had for Rudee is something that we all cherish and the anguish over her passing is something we have all shed a tear over. While I am planning to post many pictures in the cover poll I will be voting for Rudee to be our Covergirl for the 2007 calendar.

I hope I got everyone....

Rudee
Rudee1.jpg

Kosmo
b43051363.jpg

Aggie
2006_0317February0003.jpg

Twinkle's kiss
P7130219.jpg

JaneB - Newspaper
FSCN0218.jpg

Whitney
100_0021.jpg

Mirra
m0139625.jpg

Pippin
235034749_771ee45a3d.jpg

Sabrina1
205210921_4ea70052f6.jpg

Luke
183323205_744cf8492f.jpg

Cinder
HPIM0773.jpg

Bentley
bentleyoct-4.jpg

Coco1
cocofall13.jpg

Lucky
CIMG2195.jpg

SianE
Sianxmas2.jpg

Molly's Boys
edfe834b.jpg

Pixie
SantaBaby.jpg

Molder
m0123228.jpg

Maxx
Maxx8861-1.jpg

Charlie
100_0002.jpg

Maxx and Whitney
100_0300.jpg

Jolly
243231583_8eba01b11a.jpg

Merry
281133487_f7ae5aa3f5_o.jpg

Merlin and Oakley
280450023_193428a1c1.jpg

India
2825845_89d769c612_o.jpg

Geordie
164788481_51a8c2ea67_o.jpg

Chocolate
275524549_902519e7a6_o.jpg

Toby
toby.jpg

Spencer
Randoms132.jpg

In loving memory of you Dear Sweet Rudee.
She just got my vote too.

In her honor I think it is a very touching.
She was loved by so many of us on the board.

Ya know - every time I see Geordie's picture, the shapes around him remind me of the 3 pyramids of Giza in Egypt. He is the regal sphinx in front of the pyramids. What a great shot!

Rudee is very special -- I am glad I got to meet her and think she should have her place in a calendar. :)

I would also love to see JaneB's pic go somewhere in a calendar though -- that is just the most wonderful shot.

And all of them are beautful! Hard decision. I couldn't make just one choice...

I would take a copy of Jane B's photo and put it in a frame. Doesn't matter that it's not my dog. That is just one of my all time favorite pictures ever!!

I just stumbled upon this thread and I got such a huge shock. To see my little girls pic at the top of the page and then to read such lovely comments from people that I may never get to meet personally, is just so heart warming... For the first time since my little girl went to sleep I have shed tears of happiness thank you SO VERY MUCH...
I was extremely happy when Ashley said that Rudee's summer pic would go in the August Collage - that's more than enough for me .

You know , all the times that I looked up Cavaliers on the internet and never found this site until this year is just so strange... I don't care what the "Sceptics" say, I believe that I was meant to find all you wonderful people at this time because my little girl was getting tired.......

Thank you all so much for the love and support and thank you for loving my Rudeepoohs .

I can't count the times I have tried to make things work....and they never do, and then sometimes other things just fall into place when you least expect it...really quite out of the blue...
yes Claire I also believe in life that things are meant to be....I've adopted now the phrase "Go with the flow!" LOL...if it's meant to be it will find it's way to you...isn't it strange that these things happen. Lots of times things happen to us both good and bad and we can't make sense of it but with time we can reflect and perhaps see a reason...life has it's path for us all.

We have all enjoyed and loved Rudee, it was our great pleasure to know her, thank you for finding us! :lotsaluv: I'm so glad that you are feeling a little better. ;)

Alison, wilts, U.k.

Karlin said:
I would also love to see JaneB's pic go somewhere in a calendar though -- that is just the most wonderful shot.

JaneB's shot is in the August collage...I think you all will like what I have done...I hope!!!

duncans_ma said:
I hope I got everyone....

My poor Kyla is really sulking now...she was missed off the other polls and now this one too :( :(

Claire, we were honoured to know Rudee through you joining the forum, she stole all our hearts and we miss her...

It's lovely to see you posting again, I like to think that we can all share our Cavaliers with every member here, mine send you special love...

How could we not have voted for rudee, claire?

WE LOVE HER! :lotsaluv: and it is a MUST that she have a spot on the calendar! :)

Thanks Claire :flwr: :flwr:

Ashley has very kindly put her in the collage, so she's much happier now!!

Kyla is so beautiful!...and yep Rudee got my vote too..who could resist! she is a wonderful dog

Jorja looks very much like my boy Cinder! :)

But Cinder has a streak of white on his tummy that I don't think Jorja has.

They make a very handsome set of twins ;)

Rudee gets my vote too,,Such a precious little girl deserves a fitting tribute :flwr:

Back