• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Vancouver, BC ;)

babyC

hi, my baby girl is called Cherrise .. she's a blenheim.. really love to meet other cavaliers ..
she's 7 months and she looks way younger than that .. :S

283969751_098104322f_o.jpg

that's her, after running around in PetSmart grabbing every toy she can.. :) looking forward to meet other cavalovers ! :D

Welcome!!! She is sooo little!!! What a precious girl! How much does she weigh? My boys are beasts compared to her!! Cody is 4 months and weighs 12 pounds!!!

icon_welcome to you and Cherrise! She's soooo adorable in her photo and avatar - she looks like one of the toys, a very cute little toy!! :lotsaluv:

moniechris Posted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome!!! She is sooo little!!! What a precious girl! How much does she weigh? My boys are beasts compared to her!! Cody is 4 months and weighs 12 pounds!!!

Thank you so much everybody.. :)
She weighs 7.4 lb at 7 month.. :roll:

Welcome to the board!!! Cherrise is absolutely gorgeous! such a cute little face she has! and i love the pic with her toys..i agree she looks like one of the toys herself (the very cutest one :) ). :flwr:

Hi there and welcome! I think your baby Cherrise is adorable! :flwr:
I hope you are enjoying the board!
:wggle:

Welcome to yourself and your darling little baby Cherrise, she is so adorable what a tiny little gal she is I think she is precious. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back