• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Im back!!

sarahg

Hi everyone im back!! we have had really bad problems with our broadband for a couple of months, all sorted now thank god! On friday i was asked to foster a jack russell puppyuntill a new home could be found for her, i cant belive the state she was in :swear: she was full of fleas and worms, she has a throat and chest infection and was mostly bald and i have never seen such a skinny and boney puppy. I have took her to the vets got her wormed and deflead she had a skin scrape yesterday which came back clear thank god they thought she might have mange, but the baldness is probaly down to stress she is between 7 and 11 weeks old and is called gucci i am so glad i took her in. she has already had 3 homes in her very short life. I will let you know her progress. Poor baby :lotsaluv:

Sarah Xxx

poor little gucci.
I just love Jack russells. Hope she finds the right home. I d put my hand up but I live to far away.

Welcome back! that's terrible about Gucci! thank goodness she's in caring hands now.. she sounds like she's in a state :shock:
and she's already had 3 homes at that age! :yikes :yikes :yikes poor baby...let us know how she is going :flwr:

icon_welcome back! So glad Gucci now has a stable foster home. When she feels better, please post photos! :snap:

hi i have taken some pictures on my phone having trouble posting them can i email them to someone who could post for me pls.

Thanks Sarah Xxx

Poor little thing!! Definitely keep the group posted about how she is doing. You should definitely take before and after pictures to show all of her previous inconsiderate owners what simple love, nurturing and attention will do to the look of a dog. My prayers are with the little love.

she's very sweet and cute looking--she should easily find a home, once she's ready. The cavalier is cute too :flwr:

Awww poor little thing. Thanks for taking her in and glad you are back with us! :)

Gucci is doing really well, we are of to the vets friday mornig for her jabs. She was bought of a farm in the state she came here in, the lady who bought her decided she couldnt keep as she has 2 old eglish sheep dogs so she gave her to her grandad who is in his eighties he couldnt cope so she went back to the lady, then my friend who works in rescue asked me to take her in till we could find her a loving home i was home checked so now i can foster :rah: Yesterday her previous owners came to my house wuld you belive to see how she was doing i basically said she would have been doing a lot better if she had gone straight to the vets they said they are so tempted to keep her !! now that the vet bills have been paid by the rspca no doubt. the sooner we find her a home the better for hersake.

Sarah Xxx

Back