• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Syringomyelia in 8 week old puppy

Karlin....She does snap at her hindquarters too. Like something just bit her . Maybe on average of 2 to 3 times per day. She has no fleas, so that is not the issue.

Roxanne......I don't think I got the double illness plan. Whatever I got is about $24.00 per month. BTW I am originally from New Orleans. I moved to Birmimgham about 13 years ago.

Thanks ya'll!

No....I am going to go to my regular Vet first to rule out other possibilities, and then go from there. I will be taking her on 12/13 as soon as the insurance kicks in. Thanks

*mumble* OOOOHHH yes. Sorry. I'm not American, so the date made no sense when I caught sight of it before. You mean 13/12, don't you? ;)

*whistles innocently* :roll:

Nonsense aside, I really hope that it turns out to be something other than SM.

Yes....December 13. I forget about the difference in the way we write the date. My assistant is from England, and we had to work through this at first. Thanks for your concern, I hope it is not too. Just hope my Vets will not put her through too much before they will agree to send me to a neurologists. I think thy will be o.k. with it. Have been using them for many years.

Back