• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annie loves the vacuum

LOL! She doesn't look so much freaked out as excited! Her waggly tail tells me she's having a bit of fun with you and the vacuum!

My Chester couldn't care less about the vacuum. He just follows me around as I clean the house and quite often he'll get right in front of me and I have to shoo him off so I don't suck up his toe feathers!

I had to look to make sure that wasn't Shelby barking! Sounded just like her. And then had to turn down the volume before they both started barking back. She looks like she's trying to play with it. So cute!

That is so like Ozzy, we didn't know he could bark until I got the hoover out.... (I normally run one of those mops that picks the hair via static).

Back