• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Walk this Sunday, Phoenix Park

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
A reminder for the fans of the monthly walk in the park -- this Sunday is the first Sunday of the month and time for our walk again!

11:30am as always, rain or shine.

If the weather is OK, Cara may be joining us. :)

Here's a map and location info.

People can let the dogs run around the grassy area while waiting for all to arrive, or also wait in their cars in the parking area so one way or another we'll merge into a group. :)

Now here is a map of where to go:

click here for map

I notice that you will need to move the slider at the left to enlarge the image a bit to get all the right street names to show up.

Directions:

1) come in the Parkgate Street entrance (bottom right corner) and head up Chesterfield Ave
2) at the roundabout, go left on Wellington Road
3) at the crossroads, turn right on to Kyber Rd. The only sign there will indicate it is not a through road
4) park in the parking area there. If it is full I am sure you can just park on the right hand side of the grass verge there
5) walk thru the posts that block cars from continuing along the pathway (it is still Kyber Road but the road is blocked to autos). About 50 yards along there's an open grassy area and that is where we will be.

Tandie sends her regrets... as much as she enjoyed the smell of Jasper, Leo & Phoebe's butts she feels she will not be able to keep up with them this time round, but looks forward to a good sniff in December :flwr:

Of course it is, :) but not sure if the people will be there. She may have been around her spay time. I will call them today.

Also people may come who own Jack, who Ger and Fionnuala fostered.

Claire and Brid, Cara WILL be along tomorrow so a chance for people to remake her acquaintance! :)

Back