• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Silly moments :)

babyC

In the office, Cherrise was taking her lunch break and i disturbed her to take her pic , so here we go an angry face.. :p
she was like " What ??! "

285306455_9e37dbcc18.jpg

We went for a walk after her lunch..tadaa love at the 1st sight ! I had to take this pic.. :D

285306458_3f652701d4.jpg

and then her attempt to run away with her new boyfriend .. icon_whistling

285306462_fe16ea4ba6.jpg

Those are so cute. The first is definitely my favorite...little sweet pissed off face!

She is small, isn't she? I think Chloe is probably a match for her in height! Love the first pic. Personally, I like them on the small size. Portable, but not to the point they can't get around themselves.

yep ~ i agree with u Lisa_T! i loveee carrying her around .. :) wish she would not grow bigger.. :?

aww isnt she just precious!! lol i love the "love at first sight" pic..that is so cute!

She is so pretty, you just wait I bet in a few weeks here legs will just grow.... thats what happened to Woody. :D

Isn't it funny how they get that angry looked to them! lol I do love the run away train picture! :lol:

Back