• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A sure sign...

sannie

that colder weather is on the way, Max crawled UNDER the duvet last night and refused to budge even when other half was getting up for work this morning. It's been some time since he's done that. Normally he sleeps at end of bed, off bed, on floor near the usually open window, on bed, off bed again and even sometimes on cool bathroom tiles. But this morning on waking there he was in a little bundle at our feet nice and warm and I only vaguely remember him crawling between us.
ah well, saves on bed socks.

I have an under blanket one and one that doesn't. The one who doesn't keeps on looking for her sister...she knows she is around here somewhere!!! :)
Julie and the girls

Awwww Sannie, that's so sweet :D I woke up this morning with Maxx cuddled into me with his head on his Daddy's pillow :lol: He was cold so I pulled the covers around him and snuggled him in :lol:

Forest said:
I have an under blanket one and one that doesn't. The one who doesn't keeps on looking for her sister...she knows she is around here somewhere!!! :)
Julie and the girls

Oh bless her :flwr: It's a wonder she doesn't hear her - unless you've got one that doesn't snore - if such a thing is possible :lol:

I was wondering do they get cold overnight ?

Im worried as Marlon sleeps downstairs and its cold for me in the mornings so would he feel the cold ?

When I let him upstairs he is straight in the bed under the duvet !

paulio99 said:
I was wondering do they get cold overnight ?

Im worried as Marlon sleeps downstairs and its cold for me in the mornings so would he feel the cold ?

When I let him upstairs he is straight in the bed under the duvet !

A sure sign he needs to snuggle up on your bed with you, I'd say ;) :lol:

I have one and John has one when the night starts...

Duncan usually falls asleep above the covers but the nudges my arm to lift the duvet about the time I start to doze off. Arthur is directly under the covers next to John and then wakes up next to me.

John laughs that I will sleep in any position necessary to make sure my dogs are cozy. (have woken up with one foot on floor before - no lie)

Back