• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rudee & me

Claire L

This is Rudee helping me to read the instructions for the digital camera when I first got it back in 2001. I know I look a fright but I love this photo... Can't believe I wore glasses that big :yikes

ca9f3c86.jpg

This is a more recent one.
IMG_0015.jpg

I miss my baby so much.....

:lol: Great photo Claire! Rudee was obviously very IT savvy!

Possible theme... intellectual cavaliers?!! It reminds me a little of the one of the blenheim reading the newspaper that was entered for the calendar

Cecily - that has to be one of my all time favorite pictures. I seriously want to get a copy and frame it on my fridge. I just love it!!

Awwww bless her little heart :l*v: She looks as if she was trying to explain the directions to you :lol: :flwr:

She will always be with you Claire :flwr: xxxxx

very sweet pictures. She really looks like she is concentrating so hard on the instructions! Wonderful pictures. :flwr:

She really does seem as if she is trying to read with you. :) That is just the sweetest little Cav face. She truly is still an angel and always will be. *ng*l

Oh Claire,

Arthur and Duncan will be there promptly to cuddle you (if only they could)...I know you miss her. She is gorgeous!! :flwr:

I wish I could give you a hug. I love looking at Rudee's pictures.

I know what you mean about glasses, looked at some old photos of myself the other day. I felt like Elton John in YEllow Brick Road!

Take it easy sweetie.

Back