• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why is takes me so long to vacuum

Cathy T

The dogs aren't afraid of the vacuum! I have to constantly tell them to move out of the way. I also have to be careful I don't get a toe or tail caught up in the vacuum, cause they won't move! I love the way Jake looks at me "whatch gonna do...run me over? Yeah right"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love it! They are giving you the "We were here first!!!!" look :p

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I especially love the way Jake keeps looking at Shelby as if he's saying "What? Does this crazy woman expect me to move??!!?"

Love the look "What do you think you are doing".... bet her eyes are rolling and saying crazy mum... :roll:

Hilarious. I cannot believe they are so laid back. They look like they are inspecting the Dyson. :lol:

Poor little Shelby looks like she doesn't know where to go. Then she looks at Jake and he's no help at all!!! :D Cathy, you need to train them to USE it!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

Awww poor Shelby, you disturbed her - wicked Mamma :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathy what is that bone shaped thing with studs on it that's on your floor? Is it something for them to roll on? It looks really intriguing...

I just found this post. Thanks for making me laugh! They are so adorable! Although you may not be thinking "how adorable!" when you want to vacuum that part of the carpet! Whenever I get mad at Charley for something all I have to do is look at his face and then the feeling fades!

Oh my, that is SO funny!!! I think they would sit there all day. And the looks you are getting from them. I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vacuuming

Tucker does the same thing, he also brings his toys to the vacuum! I'm afraid I'll suck up his tail, or paws, this machine is powerful and LOUD.

You said it!! Jake drops toys in front of the vacuum cause he knows I'll pick them up and toss them out of the way. I do have to be careful I don't suck up a toe or tail though!! :D

hahaha

I'm such a dope, I thought he was bringing the toys to the vacuum, hahaha, of course, he dropped them there because he knows i'll have to pick them up.

:lol: How funny! I make my pups sit on the furniture while I vacuum, or I get the same behavior from them! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's really like 'moah don't bother us!'
Sam is not yet used to it, he barks to the machine the whole time

That is hilarious--Abbey is the same way!! She's the only dog I've had that doesn't give a rip about the vacuum! :lol: What attitudes, I love it!!

Back